Statement from Mountain Villas Owners' Association, Inc.
Dear Mountain Villas Guest,
The Mountain Villas offer uniquely safe and enjoyable lodging for visitors to the Duluth / Superior area. Each villa is a separate building, so unlike a hotel we have very few common areas such as lobbies, hallways, elevators, and community doors, and there is no shared circulated air. We offer contactless check-in and check-out, and while staying in one of our Villas you can remain completely isolated from other guests - it truly is like living in your own home!
With that said, at the Mountain Villas, we take the health and safety of our guests, staff, and owners very seriously. We take every precaution possible to comply with Covid-19 guidelines as they are updated, including enhancements to our cleaning, communication, and promotion of healthy hygiene practices.
Also please note, that due to the situation with the coronavirus, we at the Mountain Villas have implemented new processes that resulted in a reduction in certain services and amenities that are normally available at the Villas. Please contact the Villa office directly if you have questions or concerns.
Please consult travel advisories and information made available by the World Health Organization, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Department of State, and the Minnesota Department of Health. We continue to closely monitor the situation and adapt our policies accordingly.
Best practices from the CDC:
" ... CDC always recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Wear a face mask.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth (with unwashed hands).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (such as your laptop or cell phone).
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty."
Mountain Villas Owners' Association, Inc.