Statement from Mountain Villas Owners' Association, Inc.
Dear Mountain Villas Guest,
The Mountain Villas are different! Each villa is a separate building, so unlike a hotel we have very few common areas such as lobbies, hallways, elevators, and community doors, and there is no shared circulated air. When you stay in one of our Villas, you can remain completely isolated from other guests - it truly is like living in your own home!
With that said, at the Mountain Villas, we take the health and safety of our guests, staff, and owners very seriously. We are taking every precaution possible to comply with Covid-19 guidelines as they are updated, including enhancement of our cleaning, communication, and promotion of healthy hygiene practices.
Also please note, that due to the current situation with the coronavirus, we at the Mountain Villas are implementing new processes that may result in a reduction in certain services and amenities that are normally available at the Villas. Please contact the Villa office directly if you have questions or concerns.
Please consult travel advisories and information made available by the World Health Organization, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Department of State. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and adapt our policies accordingly.
Best practices from the CDC:
" ... CDC always recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth (with unwashed hands).
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces (such as your laptop or cell phone).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty."
Mountain Villas Owners' Association, Inc.